Friday 14 December 2012

Baby blues time travel

*WORD OF CAUTION* - I am writing this at 12:20 am on Friday, December 7th. The song I feature may already be a viral hit so please, forgive me in advance! The rest of this post will be written after I use my time machine to travel to next Thursday at 8pm.

*ZAP*

Ugh. That didn't feel good.
And we took on a lot of clocks.

Anyhow... on with the post.

If you didn't hear the news last Thursday, Jon Mann and Ivory King decided to break up. It's true. I heard the news from my friend, Burton. He's a good dude.

We've Got To Break Up is the song Jon and Ivy wrote to explain their decision to end it. They shared this poppy track with the entire world. Their relationship was real. And before you ask- yes, there is a dance.

Of course Jon and Ivory are from Brooklyn.

We live in strange times. Stranger, still, if you live in Brooklyn.

We live in exam times.

We live in clementine times.

We live in end times.

Thank goodness for my time machine.




---

On an unrelated note, I promise that next week's entry to the soundtrack will NOT be sad. Also, it will NOT feature a guy-girl duo.

Heck, it might even be festive. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment